October Massacre October Massacre

V√ľnderbar!

love it! i am terribly jealous of your ability to compose songs with such a wide variety of unique segments. you also did well for mixing such a wide variety of sounds. hope to hear more soon.

-RF

My Bass Is Your Bass My Bass Is Your Bass

Sicks song

its a great song, but I think its a bit slow for me to shuffle to. it might be just me because im more used to shuffling to hard trance which is usually faster, but anyways. i think its a great song. i love the lead and youve got some good buildup. great job once again!

-Redwing

"Elliptical"- DJ RedMoon "Elliptical"- DJ RedMoon

GAH. sick beats!

my friend showed me a few of your songs and i instantly was enthralled. if you wouldnt mind, as an experienced musician, could you comment on my spectrosphere song? im 16 too and trying to improve my skills in songmaking. well awesome work here. keep it up!!

Bahdshah responds:

sure! but i wouldnt call myself skilled..lol

Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

you sure pushed the mouse on this one!

first time i heard it, i thought it wasnt my thing, so i turned it down. i listened to it again and i havent switched the song all day its amazing. great job. i love this stuff.

merlin responds:

Thanks! I love to hear stories about people listening to my work more than once! My favorite number on this page is the number of Downloads. That's the only score I care about. I'm glad you gave my song a second chance!

Regards,
merlin

A Hero's Legend A Hero's Legend

love this stuff. love reason.

im diggin your music here. i got started on reason and have a lot of trouble making a full song, but beats are easy. this one here is short, but gets the feel through to the audience. good job. check out my songs too if you want. id like to hear how to improve. thnx

merlin responds:

I'll check out your songs, absolutely! Thanks for the review.

Regards,
merlin

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

truly inspiring.

perfect in every moment. if you dont mind...what program did you use to make this?

[ RaveLeNation. ] [ RaveLeNation. ]

overall good

but the drums didnt match the tune throughout the whole song and it got a litle repetative. but otherwise, i liked it.

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

i dont believe it

i cant even comprehend how anybody could possibly create such a masterpiece. great job on this one.